Size: Nickel | 8" - 2 Pack
Make an old lamp new again
Why settle for a poor-fitting lampshade or one that doesn't match your decor? Order a new harp today, and finally make your lamp look as great as it possibly can.
- Nickel plated harp in an 8, 9, 10 or 12" length
- Nickel plated saddle with a ⅜" hole in the center
- Nickel finial (½ inch)
- Comes in packs of 2 (best value)
How it works
Use this modern lamp harp kit to install your washer or spider style lampshade (standard US-style) onto a lamp base. In order for your lampshade to look stunning, it needs to be proportionate to your lamp base. Make sure you learn how to measure for the right fit before you order.
- A harp connects the lamp base to the lamp shade
- Protects the bulb against accidental damage
- Works with lampshades made with washer-spider style wire rings
- The saddle can be removed if you're wishing to keep your existing saddle
- The saddle sits at the base of the light bulb socket and attaches directly to the harp
- The lampshade is placed over the harp and is secured into place once the finial is screwed onto the harp
How to measure
Having a harp in the correct size is where you have to start for a perfect proportion. When you get the sizing right, your lampshade fits on your lamp base perfectly. To choose the right size, measure your lamp shade and select a harp that's 1-2 inches shorter than the height of your lamp shade. This will guarantee you a great fit.